General Event Guidelines
Thank you for considering The Hubs Vine for your upcoming event or special occasion. The following information will help you determine whether or not to proceed with completing and sending the Event Request Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Event Request Form will serve as an outline to help us meet your needs effectively and efficiently. Please, note that catering or food options created by The Hubs Vine for your event will require a separate discussion or meeting with our kitchen/events manager. We hope to serve you!
- After Normal Operating Hours - (Monday - Saturday) - $100.00 per hour will apply
- Sunday/Holiday - Please complete the Event Request Form and we will review. It is our preference to remain closed on these days.
- Early Closing Rates, Sundays, Holidays (January - September) $300.00 per hour for each hour The Vine closes early
- Early Closing Rates, Sundays, Holidays (October - December) $800.00 per hour for each hour The Vine closes early
- Additional Staffing fee - $25.00 per person per hour for every 25 guests, i.e. 100 guests = 4 staff
- Minimum 2 staff per event or $50 per hour for labor
- Food catered events will be quoted separately.
- All events will end by 10:00 PM unless otherwise negotiated.
Contract, Payment, and Cancellation Policy
- 50% Nonrefundable Deposit is required upon signing of contract.
- Balance due is paid one full week prior to the event and is nonrefundable.
- Cancellation, depending upon the date, may result in charges.
- Cash or Credit Card are suitable forms of payment.
- All Rental Fees are subject to 6% Sales Tax.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought in, unless otherwise negotiated.
- BYOB option requires banquet license provided by the customer online through ABC.VA.GOV
- Proof of insurance is required whenever alcohol is served for private event.
- No vulgar/offensive language or behavior is allowed.
- All decorating must comply with local health and safety codes and should be pre-approved by The Vine Event Staff.
- Nothing may be taped, tacked, or nailed to the walls (banners, birthday pennants, etc) or any surface.
- We do not allow the use of confetti or glitter.
- Open flame candles are not permitted.
- Furniture arrangements (based on need) must be approved prior to the event.
- Music/musical equipment requirements must be approved prior to the event.
- Any installation requiring the use of a step stool, ladder, suspending overhead, or plugging into our electricity must be done by a member of staff or a licensed and liability-insured event professional.