Terms & Conditions
We hope you will choose Hubs! We believe you will find the quality of our products and service to be unmatched. If you decide to sell Hubs, please familiarize yourself with the following:
Terms and Conditions for Selling Hubs
FOB: Sedley, VA
Terms: Prepaid or Net 30 days w/credit approval
Tax: 2 ½% Virginia Sales Tax on food unless Certificate of Exemption is on file
Wholesale Minimum Order: 1 case
Shelf life: Unopened vacuum-sealed tins - approximately 1 year • Flexible bags - 6 months (Product may be refrigerated or frozen for longer protection)
- Hubbard Peanut Company reserves the right to protect entities currently selling our products. Competitive situations created by location, class of trade, or time of year may be cause for an exemption.
- Hubs products will be purchased for resale only and not with the intent to distribute as gifts, or for personal use or consumption.
- Hubs brand products may not be altered, changed, or repackaged in any way without prior approval of the sales manager of Hubbard Peanut Company.
- Any logos, images, or photographs used for the purposes of advertising, and not provided by the company, must be approved by the sales manager of Hubbard Peanut Company prior to being used for public display.
- Hubs brand products may be sold on your website; however, you are not authorized to pay for sponsored links, promotions, or internet campaigns that use the Hubbard Peanut Company name or the Hubs brand name and any of its derivatives in direct competition with Hubbard Peanut Company, Inc. on the internet.